Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Natural Gas Backup Generator How Many Kw Do I Need For A Home Backup Generator?

How many Kw do I need for a home backup generator? - natural gas backup generator

I think that installing a whole house automatic backup generator natural gas before the hurricane season comes again. I live in Galveston County, and "Ike" was a nightmare last year, and I want to prepare for it now, before another blackout occurs again 2 months. I live in a normal home 3br 2bath with a high-speed performance indicator key variable 16 a / c I want to move forward in a normal household. What size do I need? I have somewhere around 16 to 20, but I read here and there on the Internet, it would need from 35 to 40! It is a price difference. Can someone help me with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment