Friday, February 5, 2010

Dyshidrotic Eczema, Pics How Can I Releive Dyshidrotic Eczema On Hands And Feet?

How can I releive Dyshidrotic Eczema on hands and feet? - dyshidrotic eczema, pics

I have a case of Benin (on the pictures I saw in comparison) ... Dyshidrotic eczema on my palms and especially on the side of my left foot. It burns and burns slightly. What I from a local pharmacy (non-prescription) that help to get rid of or at least reduce the itching and mild pain be?

I am 28 years and is the first time I had.

6 comments:

Lexie said...

I have had eczema is bad a few years ago. It is not so bad, and from time to time. But only if the use of Gold Bond. It works great! Try it out, everything not only in the hands and feet. It is strong and keep the skin very soft!

Katie H said...

I had eczema for years. Each year, we drove to the beach and every year one or two days of saltwater and the sun simply disappeared. My husband has a very serious case in the arms and legs. We took the dive and again with her a few days you begin to heal itself. I'd say go get wet and let nature heal.

nave235j... said...

Ayurveda has several remedies for the skin problems.consult good ayurvedic doctor in your area.

Kier22_2 said...

I use tea tree oil.

barneycr... said...

Hello, I suggest You try an anti-eczema cream is Champori.com herbal (steroid-based solution was) freely and kept in check my eczema in the last 15 months.
Best,
Bernadette

Unknown said...

One of the keys is to take out that itch. A product called Regen will even stop poison ivy with one application. It works great on eczema. No need for drugs and perscriptions. Here are some pics: http://blog.oli-co.com/?p=547 Get well, Suz

Post a Comment