Monday, January 4, 2010

Bump Maternity Does Anyone Know Of The Best Places To Shop For Small Maternity Clothing?

Does anyone know of the best places to shop for small maternity clothing? - bump maternity

I'm shopping for maternity wear, but what I tried too great. I tried, 2 to a size Normally wear size 5 in junior clothing. I am 21 weeks pregnant, but my heart is a little smaller. But there is a bump and I can feel my jeans tighter around the belly. The shirts can be found no problem, only resources that do not fit.

3 comments:

j3brat said...

Target is 16.99 Bella Bands, or purchase online. Bella Band is an elastic band is just around the waist, keep your pants that you can unbutton and take much longer. Some people do not buy maternity pants at all. They are also well dealt with the pregnancy. Old Navy has maternity pants are the best in my opinion, elegant and a perfect fit, even in the short and long term, I have not seen elsewhere.

Marissa C said...

I had the same problem. For some reason, maternity fashion, that most large companies and not the woman who is small.

In any case, try to leave, maternity leave or maternity Ross. Ross's cheap and have many different brands, it is probably on the right side found. In addition to bear, if they are sensible one Burlington Coat Factory near you many brands of maternity wear as well, and prices.

I hope this is useful!

Mommy to 2 Princesses said...

I'm 5'2 "and 110 non pregnant women and 140 term, therefore, believes that had the last few maternity clothes XS, and I had the easiest time at Old Navy. J 'a friend who only have a complete set of Maternity Clothes on craigslist for under $ 50 and they were all well-known brands, Motherhood, Mimi, Old Navy, Gap, in the pea pod, good stuff. It is certainly worth considering. Good luck!

Post a Comment