Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dentists Cover Letter Should My Horse Dentists Insurance Cover My Vet Bill?

Should my horse dentists insurance cover my vet bill? - dentists cover letter

I have my teeth, horses tend to be years, was last appointment only in the 14th this month reduced. My pony approximately 2 weeks before (that counts), has lost half his front teeth. Knowing that the horses were not the nerves to the dentist because my teeth together and waited. He said he had a problem, and the removal was not necessary. I did not shoot as much as I do not know (), but this morning my horse had bad breath and looked at his teeth and has an unpleasant smell and the yellow-brown color to match.
I think it's enough to make the move have warrented a few weeks. My vet comes in the morning when you need to remove to my dentist, which should cover the bill?

1 comment:

black bunny said...

If I read this ... wants the dentist to pay the bill because he said he was not much ... and has now reached the point where you call a vet?

I do not think ... unless you have written that the dentist said it was not necessary. And admitted that he did not follow the recommendations of the dentist.

Also, because they are not the instructions of the dentist ... You really have no room to argue that the dentist is the cause of the problem ....

If you do not trust, or your horse dentist ... get another one. But we follow a dentist or a veterinarian is recommended.

Post a Comment