Thursday, January 7, 2010

Las Vegas Travel Packages Las Vegas?

Las Vegas? - las vegas travel packages

I'm going to Las Vegas for my 27th Birthday, and I've never been there once when I was 14 years, so I am a little advice on what you want to do and see. I want nothing more than to make the game, so if you know of a unique bars, shows and places that would love to hear your suggestions.

What are some things to see?

So it is the first vacation, my friend and I were together, are tips for couples as well as greatly appreciated .... Thank you all!

2 comments:

natasha s said...

The biggest surprise is to see the Cirque du Soliet ... Also, I would recommend the wax museum Madame Tussuade's.

Jeff said...

Features --
The sources (in the Bellagio)
Danny Gans (at Mirage)
Blue Man Group (Venetian)

Post a Comment