Saturday, January 16, 2010

Garbage Liners Plastic Bags: What Can I Use For My Kitchen Garbage Can?

Plastic Bags: What can I use for my kitchen garbage can? - garbage liners

It was Sunday, Earth Day, my wife and I are trying to reduce our consumption of plastic bags. In most cases, we shop at Trader Joe's so frequently used paper bags. They also buy cloth bags at local grocery stores. Our problem is our small kitchen garbage can. We use plastic bags as liners, because they do not have much trash and do not want to use a large heavy bags for such a small amount. We are pretty recycle most of our items and get our food available. There are some points that can not be recycled or made available, so what should I use to get rid of these items without the use of plastic bags? Things like Q-Tips, Bottle Caps, hygiene products, used tissues and napkins, meat, bones, Styrofoam, dirt from a vacuum cleaner, etc.

Please help!

5 comments:

tat2beth said...

My mother uses an old milk crate. The Paperbag fits perfectly into place. It also fits under the sink, lest others see.

ற¢ԲèişŦվ said...

It seems to me that you do not need a coating at all, just to wash the trash when I need. The jacket is more comfortable, you do not have to bear the main garbage, anyway? Bring a small trash can, I think. If the payment, you will probably be cleaned not very often. Wrap the soiled items in a layer of newspapers, perhaps. Good luck!

RR said...

For years, my mother will be brown paper bags as garbage bags along the rectangular bins in the kitchen. It is quiet. Most garbage is good on the brown paper bag on. Please be sure to bring a brown, when you shop for a new field. If this is helpful would be a cracker flattened cardboard / cereal box when the subject of increasingly 1st Desktop

cittykat... said...

I second, third, or perhaps (?) The idea, not one at all lines. No, take our trash and all, dump the CAN and rinse the can (in the bath or have a website that can be distinguished), which had cut through the use of polystyrene foam, is not only good for the environment. If container gone, the tuperware for your own stuff with you if (you bring the trimmings at home in the bone, the local animal shelter might be taken to the animal as a gift or if you could start the kind who do not have Animals should be given, they could then scan a collection of small animals and stretched to eat what could be on the left and into IT and then in their homes.) contaminants from the vacuum, so spread out in your garden.

John B said...

If your concern is the plastic in landfills could use a biodegradable plastic bags? Appear more frequently here in the UK and we are often far behind the rest of you. I think they decompose in about 9 months.
Why not add your used tissues, towels and empty the dirt on your compost bin I use again Styrofoam (polystyrene foam) as a packaging material, as I for my sales on eBay.
:-) John

Post a Comment