Sunday, January 3, 2010

Car Loan Toronto What Kind Of Car Would You Recommend For A Young Professional?

What kind of car would you recommend for a young professional? - car loan toronto

I finished school two years ago and have today a promotion to the payment of student loans that I now spend a little money for a car. Which car would you recommend to someone in his 20s, can sometimes bring the car on the way, but must be a car every day, and I'm from Toronto, then sometimes it snows here, finally, it must be less than $ 30 000, and I prefer to use again.

I think G35 Coupe, but I wonder, because I want more options, there is a car to drive for 3-4 years and is my first car, so I can make a mistake.

Thanks

2 comments:

JULIE V said...

MAZDASPEED Mazda 6 or 6

I have an '05 Mazda 6 GT 4cyl now and absolutely love it. , Which has proved so reliable and great in snow. However, if I had them do everything, I would again get the Mazdaspeed 6, the same car, but 274HP and AWD. I test drove one and click on my socks. Some operators have a few left May '06 models witch any net savings of more than a '07 model and it was important for this. Do yourself a favor and at least a test drive.

Jake T said...

07 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Black

their confidence in me will have fun at the same

Post a Comment